6 comments
  1. Hi
    I got 5 hamster
    2 of them are parents,
    3 of them is borned on 27/11/2007
    On 25th of december,
    One of the baby hamster died
    I do not know the reason.
    The hamster which died,
    When its borned,
    its abit smaller than the other hamster,
    and it looks more weak than the other babys.
    One day when i look at it, it didnt move no matter what.
    I don't really understand why.
    Can you tell me the possible reasons?
    Oh ! and i have 2 cage,
    One- Is the mother and the 3 kids.
    Second- Is the father alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First I wanna say sorry for your lost. The baby was much weaker so me personally I would have let he/she get to his/her mom first. I would have made sure he got a little more food so he could get more weight and strength. Hopefully you will know next time.

      Delete
  2. Baby hamsters fight to get nutrition, and normally the weaker one have trouble, as the mother has a limited number of nipples to feed her babies, maybe check if the bAby has symptoms like diehorrea, it could be nutrition.

    anyways, sorry to her about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a dwarf hamster and after my brother's friend took many pictures of it with a flash, it seemed to act more aggresive and disobedient. Is the flash from the camera the cause of his unusual behaviour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i have a hamsyer that happen but it got better now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete